Whether you’re into yoga, running, or weightlifting, chances are you need a sports bra that will keep up with your fitness routine. Unlike regular bras, sports bras are made to maximize support and comfort while you move and sweat. What’s more, they come in an array of styles and materials that allow you to find the perfect one for any sport or activity.Choosing the right sports bra can make a huge difference in your workout routine by supporting you and protecting your breasts during intense exercise like running or weightlifting.
Sports Bra:Materials and Fabric Types
Most women’s sports underwear is made of cotton ammonia, cotton brocade, polyester brocade, pure polyester, and so on.And there are also some pure cotton, but cotton, as a natural fiber, has relatively good moisture or absorption effect, but if the content is too high, its wear resistance will decrease, so it is generally mixed with natural fiber and chemical fiber to achieve the diversity of fabric function.
Though there are many materials of sports bra, and can’t generalize which material is better. In general, no matter chose what kind of material fabric underwear.as long as it is light and light, with high comfort, good elasticity, good air permeability and rapid perspiration, it is a good material.
How to Choose an Appropriate Sports Bra ?
- Compression sports Bras: The bra has no cup size. Because limit the movement of the breast by pressing it against the chest. So it is ideal for moderate to low impact exercise.
- Encapsulation sports bras: Encapsulation sports bras come in separate cup sizes. So each cup covers and supports the breasts. And the vast majority of normal bras do not come with compression. The bra is usually best for low-impact activities.. Encapsulated bras provide a more natural breast shape than compression bras.
- Modular encapsulation sports bra ：combined Compression and cup, provide the biggest support for the breasts, suitable for high impact sport.
- In addition, a less common sports bra vest is a pullover vest with a preloaded bra, which is suitable for low impact sports, but not for medium/high impact sports such as running, etc.
It’s important to wear the right kind of sports bra.Let’s see what we have picked out for you!
- Soft & Comfortable Material.
- Suit for versatile activities like yoga, pilates, jogging, running, biking, boxing, bowling, tennis, dance, walking, fitness classes, gym workout, or daily use.
- Made with lightweight, moisture-wicking power fabric.
Recommended Products and Articles:
Evercute Cross Back Sport Bras Padded Strappy Criss Cross Cropped Bras for Yoga Workout Fitness Low Impact
AKAMC Women's Removable Padded Sports Bras Medium Support Workout Yoga Bra 3 Pack
RUNNING GIRL Sports Bra for Women, Criss-Cross Back Padded Strappy Sports Bras Medium Support Yoga Bra with Removable Cups (WX2353D-Python Red, M)
Women’s Longline Sports Bra Wirefree Padded Medium Support Yoga Bras Gym Running Workout Tank Tops (White, Medium)
Lemedy Women Padded Sports Bra Fitness Workout Running Shirts Yoga Tank Top (L, White)