As a western blouse lover and wedding photographer, I love to see women wear their most beautiful western blouse to their wedding day! It’s not just the great feeling you get when you put on your favorite item of clothing; it’s also about the storytelling behind it. Your wedding day will be one of the most special days in your life, so your outfit should be as stunning as possible! Here are five reasons why you should choose to wear a western blouse to your wedding day.
1) You’ll be comfortable all day
Western shirts are the perfect option if you’re looking for something comfortable to wear on your big day. The light-weight fabric is easy to dance in and the loose fit will keep you feeling cool and collected all day long. Plus, they come with pockets so that you can stash cards or cash without being weighed down.
1. You’ll be comfortable all day – Western shirts are light-weight, breathable, and roomy enough that you won’t feel restricted while dancing or sitting at the table. 2. They come with pockets – This is the perfect place for cards or cash when it’s time for cake cutting or garter tosses! 3. No more uncomfortable straps -Western shirts have wide straps which make it much more comfortable than strapless dresses. 4. Made from cotton – Western shirt materials are made from soft cotton which means that you don’t need to worry about having an allergic reaction (or about sweating!). 5. With removable sleeves – Some western shirts come with removable sleeves which means that no matter what the temperature outside is.
2) It’s a timeless style
A Western style blouse is the perfect dress for a country, rustic or outdoor wedding. The style is timeless and can be worn on any occasion. It’s not just for the bride, it can also be worn by the bridesmaids or groomsmen. There are many styles of Western tops that you can choose from so you don’t have to buy them all at once. You will want to find out what size range they come in before buying as well as what type of it. Blouses made of fabric will help you know how long they’ll last and how easy they will be to take care of.
3) You can dress it up or down
Western shirts are often overlooked when shopping for a dress. But they can make the perfect addition to any bridal style. They can be worn as an under layer or as the main feature of your outfit. And come in many different styles and designs. Here are five reasons why you should consider adding one to your bridal wardrobe:
– Western shirts can be worn with dresses of all shapes and sizes. They look great with both short and long dresses. So it is easy to find one that will fit well with the style of dress you have chosen.
– Western shirts can be easily dressed up with accessories like jewelry and belts for an evening event or down for more laid-back summer weddings.
4) It’s flattering for all body types
In the age of selfies, it’s easy for wedding photos to be all about the bride. But don’t forget about all the other people who were there with you on one of the most special days of your life. You’ll stand out in all the photos, and feel more comfortable while doing it. Plus, they’re just so darn cute!
5) You’ll stand out in all the photos
You might be thinking that no one will notice you in the photos since you’ll be surrounded by all of your family and friends. But don’t forget about the photographers! They’ll have their camera on you at all times. This means that if you’re wearing the same thing as everyone else. Then it’s likely that they won’t take as many pictures of you. However, if you’re wearing something different or unique from everyone else. Then they’ll want to snap as many pictures of you as possible. Because you’re more memorable and interesting than everyone else.
[content-egg module=AmazonNoApi template=item]