Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Amazon announced its Cyber Monday deals today, with some of the most popular tech products discounted to half off or more. While many of these are great deals, it can be hard to figure out which products are actually worth buying and which ones aren’t as good of a deal as they seem at first glance. To make sure you know what you’re getting into with this year’s Cyber Monday computer monitor deals, we’ve put together everything you need to know about getting the best monitors this holiday season.
Tips for Shopping on Cyber Monday Computer Monitors
Cyber Monday is just around the corner, and you may be wondering what the best deals will be on computer monitors. Keep reading for some tips about what you should look for in a monitor and how to avoid getting scammed this holiday season.
Computer monitors come in a variety of sizes. When shopping, you’ll want to make sure that the monitor will fit comfortably on your desk while still leaving room for other items like a keyboard, mouse and speakers. A common mistake people make when buying monitors is to go for size rather than quality. In order to get a great picture, you’ll need a high resolution monitor with a response time of 8 milliseconds or less (ms). The ms stands for millisecond; it’s the measure of time it takes pixels on the screen to change color. Generally speaking, the higher number of ms, the better!
- DIVE INTO THE CURVE: The CRG5 Gaming Monitor gets you fully immersed in every game with its 1800R curved screen
- SMOOTH, FAST VISUALS: A refresh rate of up to 144Hz puts you ahead, even in the most demanding games with smooth and clear action at every moment
- EXCLUSIVE GAMER FEATURES: Game Mode adjusts black gamma levels, contrast, sharpness, and color for any game genre; Low Input Lag Mode minimizes delays between your input devices and display; Virtual Aim Point centers the target on the screen
- FLAWLESS ACTION: AMD Radeon FreeSync eliminates tears and with a dynamically adapted display refresh rate, even the most complex game scenes are seamless and virtually stutter-free
- FRESH EYES WIN MORE: Eye Saver Mode minimizes blue light to keep eyes relaxed and comfortable when gaming for extended periods; Flicker Free technology continuously removes screen flicker for less distraction or eye strai
SAMSUNG S33A Series 22-Inch FHD 1080p Computer Monitor, HDMI, VA Panel, Wideview Screen, Eye Saver Mode, Game Mode (LS22A338NHNXZA), Black
SAMSUNG 24" CRG5 Curved Gaming Monitor, 144Hz, 4ms, Exclusive Gamer Settings, AMD Radeon FreeSync, Eye Saver Mode, 3000:1 Contrast Ratio, Black
Sceptre 24" Professional Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black (E248W-19203R Series)
Acer 21.5 Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Computer Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port), SB220Q bi