When you have expensive furniture, the last thing you want to do is leave marks on your floor from your chairs and tables. Keeping your furniture from marking up your hardwood or tile floors can be tricky, especially if you have furniture that slides around easily or is made of materials that scratch easily, like metal or glass. Fortunately, there are tons of great options for furniture pads to choose from that will help you protect your floors and keep your furniture looking great no matter what type of flooring you have. Today, we are going to recommend the best furniture pads we researched to save you time finding your needs!
1. Amazon Basics Round Felt Furniture Pads
[naaa asin=”B088KKWL5N” template=”horizontal”]
|Number Of Pieces||48|
1. Circular pre-cut pads measuring 1 inch.
2. Suitable for a variety of household electronics, furniture, etc.
3. The pads are simple to put on flat surfaces with the adhesive back.
4. Reduces noise.
2. Furniture Pads 136 Pieces Pack
[naaa asin=”B07D7LQWLX” template=”horizontal”]
|Color||Felt Furniture Pads|
|Shape||Round Square furniture pads|
|Number Of Pieces||136|
1. Keep your lovely woods, laminate, or tile floors free of scratches and scuffs.
2. Pack of 136 PCS, six most practical sizes.
3. Premium 0.2-inch thick heavy-duty soft furniture leg pads have a very sticky self-adhesive backing to keep them in place.
3. 32 Pcs Chair Leg Protectors for Hardwood Floors
[naaa asin=”B093LBWX8Q” template=”horizontal”]
|Number of Pieces||32|
1. Suitable for chair feet with a circumference between 3-14/16″ and 6-5/16″ (98-160mm). Round, 1-1/4″ to 2″ in diameter (33-50mm). 1-1/16″ to 1-9/16″ square in length (27-40mm).
2. Integrate the silicone and the felt into a single, unbreakable piece.
3. The soft silicone cap is simple to put on, requires no tools or paste, and won’t easily slip off.
4. SoftTouch 2 1/2″ Square Reusable Carpet Bottom Furniture Caster Cups
[naaa asin=”B07RQMYMKW” template=”horizontal”]
|Number Of Pieces||12|
1. Carpeted-bottomed square-round reusable caster cups.
2. Simple to Install – To keep your item securely in place, carefully put the cup underneath your furniture (flat-side down). Then, insert the caster or furniture leg.
3. Prevent hard floors from being scratched and dented by furniture.
If you already have scratches on your floor, there are ways to cover them. Check this video to learn 3 DIY ways to fix a scratch on hardwood floors:
We hope you enjoyed our blog post about furniture pads. Our blog post is here to help you take care of your floor and to help you avoid the expensive floor replacement process. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any further questions or concerns.
What Moredeal.us do?
Moredeal.us is an affiliate website. We would like to offer a platform that links consumers and brands closer so that customers can search the best deals in our website. And brands also can share their good products on our website to our customers.
It’s not about our platform neither about us; it’s all about you. We wouldn’t succeed without your support and we would not take your trust for granted. In days to come, we will continue to provide good-quality products for you, and spare no efforts to give you the best shopping experience.