Autumn is here and we should eat more tomatoes for vitamins during this change of season. So have you ever thought of growing your own tomatoes? Wouldn’t that be fun? Check out this video to learn how to grow your own tomatoes in a container in your garden.
After watching this video, if you are interested in growing your own tomatoes, we have some preparation supplies to recommend to you!
1. 35 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm – Large Pellets – Seeds Starting
[naaa asin=”B005C2NGZ2″ template=”horizontal”]
|Unit Count||35 Count|
|Product Care Instructions||Water|
|Number of Pieces||35|
1. Reduces root damage and transplant shock.
2. No soil needed.
3. Simply add water, and the pellet will expand.
4. Size: 50mm (2 x 3.5 inch).
2. Set of 40 Biodegradable Eco Friendly Peat Pots
[naaa asin=”B078GZR56W” template=”horizontal”]
|Brand||Black Duck Brand|
|Number of Pieces||40|
1. Under the soil, the pots will decompose, which will encourage roots to grow through them.
2. Amazing air flow.
3. Were sanitized and cleaned without harsh chemicals using recycled materials.
3. 9GreenBox – Seedling Starter Trays
[naaa asin=”B0149L72CE” template=”horizontal”]
|Mounting Type||Floor Standing|
|Product Dimensions||4″D x 14″W x 4″H|
|Number of Pieces||29|
1. 24, 6-celled trays.
2. Ideal size of the cell to transmit room temperatures for the best root growth.
3. Each cell’s bottom has drain holes.
4. 100 Pcs 4 Inch Plastic Plant Nursery Garden Labels
[naaa asin=”B08QFRMPFP” template=”horizontal”]
|Material||Plastic, Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Labels||100|
1. They are extremely robust and are made of high-quality PVC plastic that isn’t easily breakable or fragile.
2. Water-repellent, durable enough to endure rain and moisture.
3. Simple to reuse after being cleaned with home cleanser.
5. VIVOSUN Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat
[naaa asin=”B00P7U259C” template=”horizontal”]
|Item Weight||500 Grams|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
1. This heat pad’s cutting-edge far-infrared heating technology creates a warm environment for your plant that creates the ideal circumstances for accelerating germination and growth.
2. Soft, flexible, and extremely durable material was used in the design.
3. Maintains ideal start seeding and cutting propagation temperatures between 68 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit (20 and 30 degrees Celsius).
We hope you enjoyed our blog about supplies for growing tomatoes, and don’t forget to share the tomatoes with your family and friends when you harvest them. Please contact us anytime if you have any questions and we’d love to hear from you!
What Moredeal.us do?
Moredeal.us is an affiliate website. We would like to offer a platform that links consumers and brands closer so that customers can search the best deals in our website. And brands also can share their good products on our website to our customers.
It’s not about our platform neither about us; it’s all about you. We wouldn’t succeed without your support and we would not take your trust for granted. In days to come, we will continue to provide good-quality products for you, and spare no efforts to give you the best shopping experience.