Ovens are great for baking bread, meat and other food, but they’re also bulky and don’t work as well on delicate foods like fish or vegetables. Air fryers, on the other hand, are good at frying because of their circulating hot air technology, but they don’t have an oven setting so you can’t make your favorite Sunday pot roast in one.
If you can’t decide between the convenience of an oven and the flavor and crispiness of an air fryer, you’re not alone. Fortunately, there’s an appliance that lets you have the best of both worlds! Find out more about this dual-use appliance here.
Choosing the right kitchen appliance
Are you looking for a kitchen appliance that can handle all your cooking needs? Look no further than the oven with air fryer. This kitchen appliance does it all, from baking to frying to roasting. You’ll never have to choose between a conventional oven or an air fryer ever again because this appliance has it all. Plus, thanks to its convection fan, this oven will make your food crispy on the outside while staying moist on the inside every time.
Five things to know about your new Oven with Air Fryer
- You can make a variety of foods and it has both features built-in so you can do whatever you want without needing to switch appliances.
- The time it takes for your food to cook is significantly less when using the air fryer setting on this appliance. On average, food will be ready 40% faster than if you used a standard oven!
- Not only does this appliance save energy but it also saves space too. There’s no need for multiple appliances on your countertop because this one does everything you need in one device!
- Your favorite foods will taste even better when cooked with the dual cooking function. With the intense heat of an oven combined with convection technology and an air fryer, your meal will come out crispy and delicious every time.
- It may seem expensive at first glance, but this oven will pay for itself after just a few uses thanks to how quickly it cooks your food.
Here is a video for you.
Ways you can use your Oven with Air Fryer today
- Air Fry Frozen Foods: You can use your oven to reheat food like pizza or French fries. For example, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit then place frozen foods in and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Cook Meals Faster: The fan in an air fryer circulates hot air around food so it cooks faster than a conventional oven. For example, you can cook a whole chicken in 45 minutes. Just put your chicken on a cooking rack over some aluminum foil at the bottom of the basket and cover it with butter before popping it into the air fryer. Finally, check on the cooking progress every 5-10 minutes by peeking through one of the holes on top.
- Make Brownies: Since heat rises in an oven, sometimes brownies are scorched on top even if they’re perfectly cooked inside.
1 Tip to Cleaning your New Oven
Once you’ve taken your new oven out of the box, you’ll need to clean it so it’s ready to use. To do this, take a non-toxic cleaner like vinegar or baking soda and sprinkle it over all surfaces. Let it sit for a few minutes then wipe everything down. Rinse off any remaining vinegar or baking soda before putting food in your new appliance.
Recommended products and articles:
COSORI Air Fryer Toaster Oven, 12-in-1 Convection Ovens Countertop Combo, 6-Slice Toast, 12-inch Pizza, Basket, Tray, Recipes &3 Accessories, 26.4QT, Wifi, CS100-AO
Ninja SP101 Digital Air Fry Countertop Oven with 8-in-1 Functionality, Flip Up & Away Capability for Storage Space, with Air Fry Basket, Wire Rack & Crumb Tray, Silver