Cleaning in the kitchen can be such a chore, especially if you don’t use the proper tools or don’t have the correct cleaning strategies in place. A multi-purpose cleaning spray, as the name implies, makes your kitchen cleaning easier because you can use it to clean everything from countertops to appliances and even your microwave without needing additional cleaners. There are numerous cleaning sprays on the market today, but you need to choose one which is multi-purpose and convenient to use. Here’s how to keep your kitchen clean with just one multipurpose cleaning spray!
Tips on using cleaning spray
If you want to make sure that your kitchen always stays clean, then you should use all-purpose cleaner. It is safe to use on any surface in the kitchen, as well as on most surfaces throughout the house. Plus, it can be used to clean cooking utensils, pots and pans without leaving behind any residue.
- Spraying the surface with your multi-purpose cleaner before wiping down the surface with a wet cloth or paper towel
- Always dry the surface with a fresh dry cloth or paper towel
- If there are stubborn stains that won’t come up, you should use an abrasive scrubber to remove them instead of chemicals (just don’t use this around food)
- Be mindful not to mix too many chemicals together because they may react and create toxic fumes
What to do when starting deep cleaning process
- Fill the sink with hot water. Add some dish soap to help cut through all the grease. If you want, you can also add some vinegar to help disinfect any dirty surfaces
- Let everything soak in the sink for about 10 minutes so that it loosens up a bit before scrubbing away
- Take a sponge or scouring pad to scrub down the dishes and other items in the sink
- Rinse off all your dishes with fresh water (don’t forget this step!)
- Dry off the dishes by either stacking them neatly on your countertops or putting them back into their appropriate cabinets, or drying them off with a clean towel as needed
- Now it’s time for countertop cleaning!
If you want to make the multi-purpose cleaning spray all by yourself, no problem! We have prepared below video which will teach you how to make cleaning spray at home. Just take a look!
If you want to keep the kitchenware and countertops always clean and tidy, just follow below simple steps.
- Firstly, sweep up any debris
- Then clean all surfaces with your multi-purpose spray, you can also use a damp rag to wipe down the countertops
- Finally, mop the floor to get rid of any leftover food or dust particles
You can also sanitize these areas with a solution of hot water and vinegar (1 part vinegar to 4 parts water). Afterwards, you can dry everything off with paper towels before putting it away in the cabinets so they stay nice and clean!
The items you may need for better kitchen cleaning are listed below. Hope this article is helpful to you and you will also love what we have recommended!
[content-egg module=AmazonNoApi template=item]
What Moredeal.us do?
Moredeal.us is an affiliate website. We would like to offer a platform that links consumers and brands closer, in this way customers can search the best deals in our website. Brands also can share their good products on our website to our customers.
It’s not about our platform neither about us; it’s all about you. We wouldn’t succeed without your support and we would not take your trust for granted. In days to come, we will continue to provide good-quality products for you, and spare no efforts to give you the best shopping experience.